Obtain your transcript
- In person at the Hub. Payment by EFTPOS, debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) accepted.
- Via a proxy. If you cannot visit the Hub in person, print and complete the Academic statements proxy collection form and provide to a friend or relative to allow them to purchase and collect a transcript on your behalf.
- Call the Hub on +61 3 9925 8980 during business hours. Pay by debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
- Download a Transcript request form (PDF 147kb 2p), complete and return the form to the Hub (details are on the form).
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible please write clearly and include all information requested. If requesting delivery by courier please include a telephone number and a physical street address (not a PO Box).
Requests received via email will not be processed due to credit card information security.
If you have a debt to the University you will not be able to receive your transcript until the debt is cleared – please contact the Hub to arrange payment.
If you studied at RMIT University prior to 1982, your results will have been archived and will not be available via the Hub. In this instance you may require an archive transcript.
Transcripts cost $20 per copy.
Regular postage within Australia is free of charge.
International registered post (used for all transcripts being sent overseas) costs $25.
Courier charges for door to door delivery:
- $50 for New Zealand
- $100 for Asia/Pacific (except New Zealand)
- $150 for the rest of the world
Payment must be received before a transcript can be issued. Please note cash, money orders and personal cheques are not accepted.