The RMIT Learning Lab gives you access to a wide range of online resources to help you improve your general academic study, writing and maths skills.
Study support: anywhere, anytime, online
The main areas of the Learning Lab are:
- Ask for assignment feedback (login required) – Access our free online writing service. The Smarthinking Writing Centre provides students with comprehensive feedback on their writing by e-tutors within a 24-hour turnaround.
- Getting started – to help you make a smooth transition to tertiary learning
- Study skills – covers essential topics such as effective reading, note taking and time management
- Assessment tasks – how to structure and write essays, reports and more…
- Maths – comprehensive collection of tip sheets, worked solutions and videos covering a wide range of maths topics
- Writing skills – covers essential skills such as referencing, paraphrasing and writing paragraphs
- English language development – resources to assist students from non-English speaking backgrounds
- Postgraduate – resources for some of the study and writing requirements at postgraduate level
- Resources for courses (login required)- customised resources for various discipline areas and assessment tasks.