If you are scheduled to sit two exams at the same time you are required to sit your exams in the clash exam venue.
Both vocational education and higher education students with clash examinations will be notified via their student email account on 29 May 2017.
Where a school-run exam clashes with a practical exam you need to contact the relevant school.
Email the exams team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other queries about possible clash exams.
Clash exam venues
Melbourne Showgrounds is the venue for all centrally run clash exams Semester 1 2017
About Melbourne Showgrounds – location, transport and parking
Clash exam rules
- Bring the email detailing your clash exams to the venue.
- Be on time — it is recommended that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled clash exam time.
- You will be permitted to enter the clash venue up to 60 minutes after the start of your first clash exam but will not be granted additional time.
- You will not be permitted to leave the clash venue with the intention of not returning during the first 60 minutes of the clash exam.
- You are required to observe instructions given by the exam supervisor. If you are in breach of these conditions you will be reported to the relevant school, which may cancel your exam papers in any or all of the subjects you sat at the clash exam venue.
- You will not be permitted to leave the venue during the break between exams so bring your food with you.
- If you wish to visit the bathroom you will be accompanied by an exam supervisor.
- You will not be permitted to leave the clash exam venue during the last 15 minutes of the clash exam.
For more information about RMIT exams, refer to the Exams webpage.