Connect for Success
No matter what your circumstances are, roadblocks can pop up, just to make life interesting. So it’s important to know you’re doing everything you can in order to be successful.
Ways we can help
Connect for Success might contact you by phone, text message or email to see how you are tracking with your studies during the semester.
Since 2011, we’ve spoken with hundreds of students about their studies and the challenges they face inside and outside the classroom. Challenges like:
- discovering their program or some courses might not be what they thought
- juggling study with work, family and ‘life’
- personal issues impacting on study
- anything on their minds or their plates that might be impacting on their study.
Connect for Success might contact you by text message or email to see how you are tracking with your studies during the semester.
Extra support for students in selected courses
Connect for Success also works with teaching staff to identify students in core first year courses who might benefit from some extra info and advice.
If this is you, we will:
- let you know at the start of semester
- call you during semester if we think you might be at risk of failing one or more of your courses. If you receive a call, it’s an opportunity to find out more about what RMIT can offer and to assess your situation
- follow up with you to see how you’re going.
Find out more
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about the support that’s available at RMIT.