Computers and study rooms
Each Library site has computers and study rooms, which you can reserve using BookIt.
Please check booking conditions below before booking a computer or a room for the first time.
- Please save your work regularly.
- Bookings are for up to 2 hours but can be extended if there are no other bookings.
- 10 minutes, 5 minutes and then 3 minutes before your booking ends you will get a reminder to save your work. You will be automatically logged out once your booking time has expired.
- PC users:
- If you don't log in within the first 15 minutes, your PC booking will expire.
- If you stop using the PC for 30 minutes, it will log off automatically and you will lose any unsaved work.
- iMac users:
- Check your bookings in BookIt; iMacs cannot display your booking information.
- Bookings take priority over walk-up users.
- iMac bookings don't expire.
Group study room bookings
- Initial bookings are for up to 2 hours per group. Groups must have more than 2 people.
- You may extend your booking if it is not booked by someone else.
- If you do not turn up, your booking will expire after 15 minutes.
- Rooms are not available for use as classrooms.
Advance bookings and cancellations
- You can make bookings up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You can cancel your bookings at any time.
BookIt will be closed for maintenance on every second Friday of the month, between 10 pm and 2 am.
Log in to BookIt