Digital Collections Repository
The Digital Collections Repository hosts a variety of RMIT-created and licensed resources that are available for use for learning, teaching, marketing and promotional purposes.
You can browse all digital collections or locate a specific item using LibrarySearch.
- Open Educational Resources collection includes RMIT-created resources, Open Textbooks and other Open Educational resources not created by RMIT.
- RMIT images collection includes snapshots of Buildings, events and activities, campus life and students, general and eSimulations.
- Video and audio collection contains third party video and audio licensed for use for learning and teaching purposes.
- Laboratory Medicine Slides collection includes over 200 digitised slides used for teaching in pathology, cytopathology, histopathology and haematology courses.
- Library special collections include Architecture slides, and books, artefacts and photos from the Emily McPherson and Student Printmaking collections.
- Past exam papers for RMIT courses.
- New Academic Street: Behind the Hoarding collection contains learning resources related to the New Academic Street project.
- Student Works collection contains works contributed by RMIT students who have consented to make their work available to the RMIT community for educational reuse.
- Library Learning and Teaching collection includes items on eReserve and the School of Engineering and Health Academic Development Group collection.
- RMIT University Library Administrative Collection includes Business Insights Archive, Copyright Permissions, Alt Formatting Storage (staff only) and Library-licensed resources.
Digital Repository Team