14 July 2015
On the Go photo competition
Do you hold the winning snap?
- Transitions Film Festival 09/02/2015
- Is this your winning snapshot? 19/08/2013
- Millionaire hot seat callout 24/05/2013
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Free lecture: “Lifelogging”, an information retrieval challenge 10/04/2013
Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) invites you to participate in ‘On the Go’, a photo competition celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM).
To enter, submit a photo to the theme of Motion and the Pace of Life in Asia and Europe that illustrates the moments when we can be different -- and yet so alike.
The competition is open to emerging and professional photographers from ASEM countries
The ASEF promotes understanding, strengthens relationships and facilitates cooperation among the people, institutions and organisations of Asia and Europe. ASEF enhances dialogue, enables exchanges and encourages collaboration across the thematic areas of culture, economy, education, governance, public health and sustainable development.
Get discovered and win a career-changing award that gives you widespread exposure. Gain learning experience and get exhibited in Asia and Europe.
Two winners will be selected by a distinguished international jury and an additional winner will be selected by online voting. Prizes will be awarded to all three finalists.
Winning entries and a further selection of photos will be published in a photo book, as well as showcased in an exhibition, which will be inaugurated alongside the 12th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting in November, in Luxembourg.
- Entries open 7 July 2015
- Entries close 6 September 2015
- Announcement of nominated photos 21 September 2015
- Winners announced 5 October 2015
- Exhibition in Luxembourg 4 November 2015
To enter or for more information, go to ASEF photo competition.