Give feedback to RMIT
RMIT welcomes your feedback.
You can give feedback through a range of channels, including:
- surveys on your experiences during your studies and after graduation
- elected representatives on boards and committees including:
- Student Experience Advisory Committee (SEAC)
- Student-Staff Consultative Committees (SSCC) in your School
- RMIT Link Board
- RMIT University Students Union (RUSU)
- Consultation on spending the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Got a problem?
Got a problem with:
- IT, contact our IT Service and Support Centre
- admin, contact RMIT Connect
- buildings or facilities, contact Property Services.
Help us plan for success