FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship
If you are an international student from Mexico applying for a Masters or PHD at RMIT University, you may be eligible for this jointly funded scholarship by RMIT and Banco de Mexico, Trustee for the Mexican Federal Government’s “Fund for Human Resource Development” (FIDERH).
The FIDERH-RMIT scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Mexican students who want to pursue Masters and PhD programs at RMIT.
Value and benefits
The joint funded scholarship provides:
- tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 15% of the tuition fees
- Graduate Loan Tuition Fee Support by FIDERH up to a total of $200,000 Mexican Pesos each year to cover remaining tuition fees, living allowance and health insurance.
The scholarships are funded for a maximum of two years for Masters and three years for PhD (with possibility for extension).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Mexico
- have applied for a Masters or PhD program at RMIT
- satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FIDERH scholarship including applying to study in the following study areas:
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Environment and Sustainability
- Health and Medical Sciences
- International and Community Services
- Justice and Legal
- meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program
- have been awarded the FIDERH scholarship
- be commencing full time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
Check further FIDERH eligibility requirements on the FIDERH website.
How to apply
- Coursework applicants see Masters by Coursework
- Research applicants find two supervisors whose background is aligned to your research interests and prepare a Research topic proposal
2. Make an application to study at RMIT University
3. Receive your offer from RMIT
4. Apply for Graduate Loan-Tuition Fee Support Program with FIDERH
Applications are open throughout the year, with three selection periods: December, March and May.
December, March and May.
- Fund for Human Resource Development (FIDERH)
- RMIT School of Graduate Research
- Scholarship support from RMIT International Sponsorship Development Team
Sponsorship Development Team
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 5195