India Pathways Scholarship (Manipal University)
If you are an Indian citizen applying for a credit transfer from Manipal University into an RMIT Undergraduate program in: Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology, you could be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or $10,000.
Value and duration
AU 5,000 per year for a maximum of two years or total of $10,000 commencing Semester 1, 2018
Number of scholarships available
One (1) postgraduate scholarships are available for Semester 1, 2018
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- be applying from India
- have been granted credit transfer for units completed at Manipal University
- enrol in an Undergraduate program in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering or Biotechnology commencing in Semester 1, 2018
- There a limited number of scholarships available so selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best candidates based on GPA.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship (an application form will be posted here when applications re-open).
Applications are now CLOSED.
12 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$5,000 per year for a maximum of two years or total of AU$10,000.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1, 2018.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available for Undergraduate programs in:
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement .
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org