SEH Women in Engineering Scholarship
If you are female and commencing a Bachelor of Engineering in 2019, this scholarship could provide financial assistance for the standard duration of your program.
Applications now open.
Value and duration
This scholarship provides $5000 per year for up to four years.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be female
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be commencing a Bachelor of Engineering program at RMIT in in 2019
- be enrolled full-time in standard semester one and two for the duration of your studies
- have completed year 12 or equivalent in a Victorian secondary school in 2018
- achieve an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 85 or higher (students undertaking a double degree program must achieve an ATAR of 90 or above).
How to apply
Complete the online application by the close date. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Applications now closed.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 8 December 2018. No late applications will be accepted.
Terms and conditions
View the Scholarships Office’s scholarships and grants terms and conditions (PDF 464KB 28p)
These scholarships seek to recognise and reward talented female students who can demonstrate academic achievement.
The SEH College reserves the right to distribute these scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified via email by 31 January 2019, the majority of offers will be made in mid-December 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received an offer by 31 January 2019, your application has been unsuccessful.
Ready to Apply?