Scholarships for students studying science.
Certificate and diploma
- Air Pilots Scholarship For Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation) students, worth $3000; applications now closed.
- Australian Dairy Blends Scholarship For commencing B Sci (Food Technology)/B Bus (Management) students, worth $5000 per year, no application required.
- Geomatic Technologies Women in Geospatial Scholarship For commencing female geospatial science and surveying students; worth $8000; applications now open.
- Meat Technology Scholarship RMIT University has received support from the Australian Meat Processor Corporation (AMPC) to invest in future research and technical leaders.
- Professor Robert and Josephine Shanks Undergraduate Scholarship For students entering their honours year in science, engineering or technology; worth up to $7000
Postgraduate by coursework
Postgraduate by research
- Masters Scholarship in Novel Perovskite like Antimony(V)Halide Complexes for Solar PV Postgraduate research; Science; Chemistry; Materials Science; Solar Cells; Nanotechnology; Perovskite.
- PhD Scholarship in Advanced Composite Materials Working in close partnership with industry, this project will research rapid composite materials fabrication as part of the ARC Training Centre in Lightweight Automotive Structures
- PhD Scholarship in Computational Biophysics For PhD candidates in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology or engineering; worth up to $30,000 per year; also available as top-up scholarship for up to $10,000 per year; applications now open.
- PhD Scholarship in Nutritional Genomics and The Mediterranean Diet The Mediterranean Diet has beneficial influences on health. However, there is limited evidence demonstrating how genetic variations may influence a person’s response to this diet on an epigenetic, gut microbiome and metabolic level.
- PhD Scholarship in Self-powered Active Noise Control via a Nanofibre Acoustoelectric Converter The scholarships are for proactive students who have excellent academic or research publication records. The students with mechanical/materials/chemistry or acoustic background are preferred.
- Professor Robert and Josephine Shanks Scholarship For doctoral research students in receipt of an RTP Stipend Scholarship (RSS); worth $12,000 per annum; no application required.