News for Students
Brought to you by RMIT Student Union.
- Take the next steps to celebrate Reconciliation Week at RMIT 22/05/2017National Reconciliation Week is an annual celebration that will take place Saturday 27 May to Saturday 3 June.
- Fashion Student pop-up store open this week 11/05/2017This week, seven talented RMIT fashion design students are running a pop-up store showcasing local artists and creatives.
- Apply for overseas exchange before 15 May 05/05/2017The deadline to apply for a semester 1 exchange in 2018 is coming up very soon. Make sure you apply or attend an upcoming information session before time runs out on 15 May.
- University Mental Health and Wellbeing Day 01/05/2017On Tuesday 2 May, more than 30 universities across Australia and New Zealand will acknowledge University Mental Health and Wellbeing Day.
- Free tickets to Millionaire Hot Seat 20/04/2017Channel 9 quiz show Millionaire Hot Seat is looking to fill its audience ranks with the best, brightest or most willing RMIT students.
- 2-For-1 Comedy Festival Tickets – Exclusive RMIT Offer 07/04/2017Is there any better time for discounted laughs than right smack dab in the middle of semester?
- Apply now for $10,000 Photography Grant 04/04/2017Calling all photography students and aspiring shutterbugs: The Pool Collective is now taking applications for The Pool Grant 2017, worth more than $10,000.
- National AFL Women's Talent Search 03/04/2017The search is on! If you think you have what it takes to create the future and be an AFLW star, take part in the 2017 National AFL Women’s Talent Search this Saturday.
- Student UX World Championship 30/03/2017How many websites do you visit a day? How many do you think you could do better?
Hashtag of the Month#RMITEurope24/11/2016Linking students and researchers to opportunities in Europe.Join in
CompetitionsAirbus Fly Your Ideas24/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation. Win to share a $30,000 prize.More comps
Student made videosLook Petal24/11/2016A real time generative artwork by John Power and Steve Law for the RMIT Design and Play Exhibition.Watch it