Sport and recreation news
- Global Erasmus Run 2016 15/11/2016Run simultaneously with students from all over the world to support a charity and to get a chance to win an Apple Watch Series 2.
- Redbacks seventh overall at the University Games 07/10/2016RMIT’s Redbacks finished seventh overall at the Australian University Games, recently held in Perth, Western Australia. 42 universities took part in this weeklong event, featuring the best university athletes in the country.
- Join the upstream challenge 31/08/2016The annual Upstream Challenge from Gosch’s Paddock to Donvale is on this November and again we are encouraging you to take the challenge while supporting the work the Summer Foundation do to help get young people out of nursing homes.
- RMIT Social Sport Netball 13/07/2016This semester RMIT Sport will be holding a weekly social netball competition run in conjunction with Netball Victoria.
- RMIT Futsal Cup 12/07/2016A one-day, five-a-side soccer round-robin competition held every semester where you bring your outdoor soccer skills indoors.
- Will you back the Redbacks? 29/06/2016As the Southern University Games (SUG) returns to Melbourne, show your support for the 220 RMIT students competing across 15 sports.
- Only the best for your bike! 14/04/2016The University has converted a City car park into a secure Bike Hub which provides enough parking for over 400 bikes.
- Premier's Active April 10/04/2016We might be a week and a bit into April but it’s still not too late to improve your health and fitness and collect great prizes by signing up for Premier’s Active April.
- 2016 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 11/03/2016RMIT is Partner to the Industry and Innovation Precinct at the 2016 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.