Certificate III in Individual Support Scholarship
If you‘re interested in working in the disability and aged care sectors (Australia’s fastest growing industries), then studying the Certificate III in Individual Support - and applying for this scholarship to cover your tuition fees - will point you in the right direction.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides:
- 100% free tuition for the Certificate III in Individual Support with specialisations in Disability and Ageing.
- Workshops held 2 days a week for 7 months at RMIT’s City Campus.
- Full support to undertake 120 hours of work placement, gaining hands-on experience at reputable social service organisations.
- Additional specialist content provided by Women with Disabilities Victoria and Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations, as well as experts by experience.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder.
- be ready to commence in July 2018 the Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability and Ageing at RMIT University’s City Campus (Program Code C3319, National curriculum code: CHC33015).
- Preferably be from one of the following groups:
- Young people (under 30)
- People from a culturally or linguistically diverse background
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People changing careers.
How to apply
To find out more and to complete an online application form, visit:
As a part of the application process you will need to give short answers (250 words or less) to the following questions:
- Why are you applying for this scholarship for the Certificate III in Individual Support?
- What are your future career plans?
Applications now open.
The Future Social Service Institute is offering scholarships for eligible people to complete a nationally accredited Certificate III program at Melbourne’s RMIT Melbourne CBD campus.
The Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability and Ageing program commences in July 2018 and you are expected to complete the program in June 2019.
“This journey has enriched, challenged and opened new doors for my second career, which I may never have pursued had I not chanced upon this scholarship” – 2017 recipient.
Deputy Director, Sector Engagement and Capability Development
Future Social Service Institute
Phone: 03 9925 4615
Notice to applicants
Successful candidates will be notified via email to the email supplied when applying.