Academic Development Group
Welcome to the Academic Development Group
College of Business Learning & Teaching Hub
This Hub connects College of Business staff teaching into RMIT programs with insights into learning, teaching and assessment, and innovative 21st century pedagogies.
Course guides – Guidelines for writing HE Course Guides
These guidelines have been produced to assist HE course coordinators tasked with writing new course guides or updating existing ones.
Learning and teaching resources
We provide one-on-one support and facilitated group information sessions for new teaching staff, and experienced academics looking at adopting new practices.
Specific information for College of Business staff
- Course and program, development and delivery
- Learning and teaching spaces
- Teaching practice
- Teaching technologies
Semester 1 2015 sessions;
- Managing e-Submission
- Teaching, facilitating and learning online
- Unpacking your GTS
- Aligning and assuring outcomes with assessment rubrics
- Doing WIL
- Using innovative pedagogies
We provide assistance in media production and technical services that include:
- Interactive learning objects
- Video and audio production
- Recording guest-speaker & student presentations
- Design and production of academic resources
- Graphic design & Photography
Awards and grants
Achievements and applying for RMIT teaching awards, LTIF funding and ALTC grants.
Exile Shorts database on trial
ITS system maintenance - Saturday 14th October
Blackboard Collaborate Maintenance Friday 1 September 2017