The Research Office provides services relating to the support for research-related professional development, forums and networks eg Early Career Network and Research Fellows Network. The Research Development team provide these services.
Further information and resources are available at Research Professional development.
5.1. Coordinate and promote research-related professional development programs
- Promote and coordinate the delivery of an integrated research-related professional development program covering a wide range of topics relevant to a broad audience with topics such as managing partnerships, research integrity and ethics, grant development and management, mentoring, leadership etc.
- Manage the annual calendar of Research and Innovation Portfolio professional development activities
- Manage the professional development budget;
- Undertake an annual audit of research-related professional development programs.
5.2. Coordinate research-related networks and forums
- Promote research-related networks and forums eg ECR Network
- Work with key stakeholders to develop programs
- Coordinate events.