The International Development team:
- Provides strategic leadership and advice for new business development initiatives for international/offshore projects/target markets, in line with priority markets/countries
- Supports the development of new international campuses and significant offshore presences
- Conducts market research and business intelligence on new business development opportunities in priority markets/countries
- Undertakes preliminary due diligence on new partners, markets and countries in line with the current strategy
- Develops relationships with targeted organisations/individuals considered strategic and relevant to RMIT’s vision.
Contact for information/advice on:
- International business development initiatives
- Advice on new international opportunities
- Advice on international priority markets/countries which RMIT seeks to be strategically engaged
- Market intelligence/country profiles on new international markets/countries
- Developing and maintaining relationships with international partners, including cultural norms, etc.
Murli Thadani, Director, International Development