TRIM is RMIT’s electronic document and records management system (EDRMS).
TRIM is used to manage physical and electronic records and files. It allows users to:
- capture, register and classify records
- assign retention periods to records to determine when to destroy documents no longer required administratively and legally or when a record should be sent to RMIT Archives
- search for and access electronic documents and associated information, and
- apply access and security to documents.
New to TRIM? Complete TRIM Access Request Form
To rollout to your area, please contact Manager, Information Management
- TRIM e-learning modules
- TRIM User Training
- Manage Contract Records in TRIM (Prerequisites: Used TRIM previously to capture records or attended an RMIT TRIM User Training)
To book a tailored TRIM demonstration for your work area, contact Records Training and Engagement Officer.
Compliance education and workshops
- Privacy and Recordkeeping online compliance education
- To book a tailored records management workshop for your work area, contact Records Training and Engagement Officer
Your feedback is important to us. Complete the online Evaluation Form to help us better support you with your training needs.
TRIM Power Users
TRIM Power Users are records champions across RMIT representing their work area at the Quarterly TRIM Power User Forum.
For TRIM support and advice contact your local TRIM Power User.