Planning and Asset Utilisation
Planning and Asset Utilisation (PAU) is responsible for the strategic planning of the University’s overall space requirements and the effective and efficient management of all spaces and related support services across the University.
PAU also ensures that the future spatial requirements of the University are anticipated and planned for.
- Preparation of short-to-medium term (one to five year) accommodation planning strategies for the University.
- Advice on University wide space guidelines and policies
- Development, monitoring and maintenance of benchmarking within Property Services.
- Space utilisation analysis.
- Provision of an outline brief for each project estimated to cost between $75,000 and $1m.
- Contributing to the development of campus and precinct master plans.
- Maintenance and documentation of all site and floor plans of all University occupied buildings, grounds and leased accommodation.
- Management of the overall policy and procedures framework for the operation of Occupancy Charges Statements within the University.
- Maintenance of the University room booking and timetabling system (Syllabus Plus).
Building / Space information and floorplans
Information on University occupied buildings including access to floorplans.
View Property Central, Property Services’ web portal system that is a user-friendly repository of all onshore RMIT campus building plans and facilities information.
Access the Archived University plans database.
Timetabling and Venue Hire
For RMIT room bookings and venues available for hire see Timetabling and Venue Hire.
Associate Director, Planning and Asset Utilisation
Personal Assistant to Associate Director