11 May 2017
ClickView 24-7 Television Content On Demand on trial
On trial until: 30 June 2017
ClickView 24-7 maintains a rolling archive of recorded digital television shows and share over 2000 hours of digital television. ClickView 24-7 automatically records shows from up to 8 channels as they are broadcast on Freeview digital television. Every show broadcast is at your fingertips, ready to be extracted and catalogued in the ClickView Library Server.
ClickView 24-7 Cloud is the most advanced off-air-recording platform in Australia. It is a must-have for any faculty or library staff member requiring free-to-air television or Foxtel content.
The intuitive platform streamlines your workflow, making sourcing and delivering content a simple task.
- Immediate access to every free-to-air program aired in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth
- Free removal of commercials upon request for any program
- Any Foxtel title on request – available within 3 days of airing (prior notice required)
- All titles become the property of the subscribing university
- Seamless LMS integration
- Incredible search abilities
- Powerful editing tools – instant clip creation
- Unlimited user accounts
ClickView provides cloud-based storage, which is allocated into individual user “workspaces”, at the discretion of the subscribing university.
The standard university workspace size is 2TB.
The Workspace can be utilized as a secure central repository for any video content that the university wishes to upload / create / store / share / edit / embed / make an interactive video.
Use your RMIT email address to log in. Then click on 24-7 link in the top menu.
Should we buy this database?
If you think this database could become a valuable resource for you and your students, don’t forget to tell us about it.