Get involved news
- RMIT’s hottest dance competition is back! 26/07/2016Bust a Groove 10 takes over the City campus this coming September providing the chance for you to battle it out for dancing glory.
- Malaysian Games 2016 28/01/2016Gain behind the scenes experience of an action packed sporting event by joining the team that brings together Malaysian University students from across Australia through sport.
- New to RMIT sessions 21/01/2016Throughout Orientation, RMIT Connect will be hosting sessions to answer your questions about accommodation, settling in to RMIT or living in Melbourne and to help you balance study and life.
- Getting started 22/12/2014Get prepared and get excited ‘cause Orientation 2015 is coming with loads to do and see!
- National Youth Awards 24/11/2014The Awards are an Australian Government initiative which is opened to all young Australians aged 12 to 25 years. It is also a national event that is celebrated during National Youth Week.
- What’s in your backyard? 07/11/2014The City of Melbourne is conducting a survey of the species living in our city, from miniscule plant life to the mighty powerful owl and they need your help.
- Travel to India with a Pollinate Energy Fellowship 23/07/2014Pollinate Energy's India Fellowship offers you the opportunity in experiencing life in a developing country.
- Free gym week 16/07/2014RMIT City Fitness is offering free gym access and group fitness classes to kick-start your new semester.
- Bianca’s big little world 02/07/2014Maria Bianca Vega savours every minute of her life in the world’s most liveable city – reading, dancing, making bracelets and exchanging cultures with her Australian boyfriend. However, those out of sight are definitely not out of her mind.