Work Integrated Learning (WIL) is a major component of most undergraduate and postgraduate degrees offered by the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies (GUSS). WIL supports collaborative based student learning and builds links with industry and community sectors. WIL activities reflect one of the key goals of the School’s academic programs: to develop the links between theory and practice.
WIL provides students with the opportunity to learn in workplace and community settings. Students can test out the theory, knowledge, skills and values acquired through university-based learning in areas related to their interests and learning goals. WIL allows students to develop networks and career opportunities. For many students, this leads on to rewarding employment.
For more program based field education information, please see:
- Criminal Justice Administration field education (information to be available shortly)
- Environment and Planning field education
- International Studies field education
- Policy, Practice and Social Innovation field education
- Psychology field education
- Youth Work field education
Click on the red section titles below to view submission requirements for each field:
GUSS WIL administrative unit