If you are an International Student from Indonesia applying for a Masters or PHD at RMIT, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Indonesia
- be applying for a Masters or PhD program at RMIT University
- satisfy the general and specific requirements and been awarded the LPDP scholarship
- met the academic requirements for entry to RMIT University and been offered a place in the program
- be commencing full time enrolment as an onshore international student at RMIT.
Check the LPDP eligibility requirements on the LPDP website
Value and duration
LPDP provides a scholarship to fund:
- 100% tuition fees (combined with a partial tuition scholarship from RMIT)
- living allowance
- health Insurance
- travel and visa fees
- family support, emergency support where required.
RMIT provides a scholarship to fund:
- English language studies and IELTS test if RMIT’s English language requirement has not been met (up to a value of AUD$3500 per student)
- RMIT-LPDP Leadership Development Training consisting of Short Courses, Workshops and/or online modules to be delivered at a minimum once per year.
The scholarships are funded for maximum 2 years for Masters and maximum 4 years for PhD.
The Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP) and RMIT University (RMIT) are collaborating to promote access of Indonesian students for any Masters or PhD programs offered by RMIT.
LPDP is a program funded by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia which awards a monetary amount to Indonesian citizens with the aim of preparing future leaders of Indonesia.
How to apply
- Find an RMIT Masters or PHD course
- Coursework applicants see Masters by Coursework
- Research applicants find two supervisors whose background is aligned to your research interests and prepare a Research topic proposal
- Ensure that you meet the academic entry criteria for the program
- Make an application to study at RMIT University
- Apply for scholarship online via the Apply on the LPDP website
- If you already have been awarded the scholarship before you make your application please advise us on your application form.
Applications for Masters and PHD programs are open throughout the year, with 4 (four) selection periods March, June, September, and December.
Applications Master and PHD programs is open throughout the year, with 4 (four) selection periods in March, June, September, and December.
Priority Areas of Study
RMIT engineering is based on innovation and creativity. We are recognised internationally for our expertise and leadership in engineering education and research.
- Civil and Infrastructure
- Electrical and Electronic
Science at RMIT is connected, relevant and focused on making an impact. Strong links and collaboration with industry flow through to the student experience.
- Applied Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
RMIT’s health and medical sciences programs will help you discover how best to help others. Our purpose built facilities and strong industry links produce health practitioners with skills that are valued around the world.
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Biomedical Sciences
- Laboratory Medicine
RMIT’s business programs are practical, responsive to industry trends and anticipate employer needs.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Economics and Finance
- Management, Business and Administration.
RMIT’s justice and legal programs explore the perspectives of business, policy, politics, sociology and criminology in contemporary Australian and international society.
- Justice and Criminology
RMIT is ranked in the top 200 universities in the world for Education studies. Our programs are led by education specialists with extensive practical experience in teaching, training and workforce development.
- Education and Teaching Practice
Our environment and sustainability programs empower students to create a more sustainable world. Through specialised projects and research, you’ll work with industry leaders and academic experts to find solutions to environment and sustainability issues around the globe.
- Urban and Environmental Management
- Sustainable Energy
- Geospatial Sciences
Learn to interpret and influence society with a range of programs addressing emerging issues that affect our local and global communities. Work to empower people, groups and communities and contribute to combating social and economic inequalities in a time of rapid social transformation.
- International Development
- Disaster Design and Development
- Social Work
- Public Policy
RMIT plays a pivotal role in art, design and architecture, with award-winning graduates recognised as driving industry, pushing creative boundaries and setting design standards.
- Fine and visual art
- Design innovation and technology
- Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP)
- RMIT School of Graduate Research
- Scholarship support from RMIT International Sponsorship Development Team
Sponsorship Development Team
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 5195