Emergency control organisation member or senior person present
When notified of emergency:
- Ensure Police are notified
- Notify Security
- Ensure anyone injured is attended to.
- Stop unauthorised entry to incident location.
- Ensure no item in vicinity is touched or moved.
- Request witnesses to remain at the scene. Stay with casualties or distressed persons if required.
- Ensure Offender Details Checklist is individually and independently completed by those involved in the incident.
- Await arrival of police.