If you are suspicious of the behaviour of any person/s notify the Police on "0-000
- Try to remain calm or appear to be calm.
- Don't make any sudden movement or take any action to excite intruder/s.
- Be courteous, converse with and answer questions asked by the intruder/s.
- Obey all instructions given by the intruders.
- Hand over valuables - cash - drugs - on request.
- Take a mental note of:
When intruders have departed
- Ring Police on "000"
- Alert Security on 9925-3333 to assist
- Complete Offender Details Checklist. DO NOT discuss your version with others
- Remain in same location
Emergency control organisation member or senior person present
When notified of emergency:
- Ensure Police are notified
- Notify Security
- Ensure anyone injured is attended to.
- Stop unauthorised entry to incident location.
- Ensure no item in vicinity is touched or moved.
- Request witnesses to remain at the scene. Stay with casualties or distressed persons if required.
- Ensure Offender Details Checklist is individually and independently completed by those involved in the incident.
- Await arrival of police.