Career development and learning news
- Fashion summer session in France 17/01/2017Université de la Mode – Lyon 2 is offering 30 students an opportunity to dive into the extraordinary world of French fashion for three weeks and build an international network.
- Networking for young professionals 10/01/2017Network with likeminded young professionals to help grow a career in international education.
- Reimagining India 2017 06/12/2016The Australian Government’s New Colombo Plan is offering a funded opportunity to visit India and to benefit from expert-led introductions to Indian culture, politics, entrepreneurship, innovation, history, economics and business.
- New Indigenous elective courses 15/11/2016Learn about the cultural, historical and contemporary frameworks that shape the lives of Indigenous peoples in Australia and globally.
- Are you eligible for a coursework scholarship? 18/10/2016An RMIT coursework scholarship could help you break through financial or educational disadvantage, reward hard work and academic merit, or explore your leadership potential.
- Pollinate Energy Fellowship 11/10/2016If you’re passionate about improving lives in developing countries through social business models and environmentally sustainable solutions, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Road wide open for Bruno 04/10/2016Recent engineering graduate Bruno Carlo Rampinelli Rota secures a place at the World Congress on Intelligent Transport System (ITS) with his essay.
- Travel Grant 2016 04/08/2016Campus Travel and Student Flights are offering you a grant to further your knowledge in a specific area of study or research through travel.
- Got an idea to create positive social change? 19/07/2016C16 Design Hack is hosting an information session for its award winning student program that aims to empower next generation of social and environment leaders.