Research Capacity Building Team
The Research Capacity Building Team (RCBT) supports and raises the College of Business research profile by:
- Mentoring Early Career Researchers in a highly interactive program of workshops designed to guide them through the early stages of an academic career.
- Assisting staff with submissions to Category 1 research funding schemes and top tier journals through facilitated information sessions, editing assistance, review of applications and articles, and targeted mentoring.
- Organising specialised information sessions, panel discussions and forums on career development, successful publishing, increasing citations of research, and targeting high-quality publication outlets.
- Facilitating a regular 12 week writing workshop, with a dedicated coach, to guide participants through a program of writing, completing and submitting a journal article.
- Providing one-on-one mentoring and advice on research.