The ‘Pay Information’ menu option is used to display your payslips.
- Click on ‘View Payslip’ to display the report options for your payslips.
From the ‘Report Options’ window either select:
- ‘Current Payroll Results’ radio button to display your current payslip.
- Select ‘Results in period’ to nominate dates from and to
- Enter the dates for the period you want to display the payslips
- Click on ‘Display Results’.
If you have selected more than one pay period a window of payslips will appear in a table:
- Select the pay period to display your payslip
- Click on the ‘Display Remuneration Statement’ button.
To change your selection or to select a new payslip:
- Click on ‘New Selection’.
When your payslip is displayed:
- Click on the zoom button to view a full page of the payslip
- Select print button to print the payslip.
The ‘Bank Information’ menu option is used to display the bank information for your pay.
To display bank information:
- Select ‘Bank Information’ menu option
- Click ‘Display’ to view details
Basic pay details
Provides information on classification, rates of pay and incremental progression.
To display full details:
- Select relevant item
- Click ‘Display’.