Applying for a 2018 Equity scholarship
Before you begin the online application you must:
- Find out more about applying for equity scholarships
- Read the full eligibility criteria to ensure that you meet each requirement
- Prepare all supporting documentation so that it is ready to upload to the application form - all documents must be in one of the following formats:
- Document (DOC, DOCX)
- Graphic (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Please refer to the Supporting Documentation - Financial and Educational Disadvantage Guide (PDF 51KB 2p) (Opens in new window) which outlines acceptable forms of supporting documentation
- Depending on the scholarship, you may be required to answer a series of application questions. If so, these questions will be listed on the scholarship webpage
How to apply
The application form contains three sections. Completion of section one of this application means you will be considered for all of the equity coursework scholarships:
- RMIT Study Support Scholarship
- Grathelms Scholarship
- Marion Fletcher Fashion and Textiles Scholarship
- Indigenous Accommodation Scholarship
- Indigenous Education Scholarship
- RMIT Accommodation Education Scholarship
- RMIT Village Accommodation Support Scholarship
- UniLodge@RMIT Bundoora Accommodation Scholarship
- Emeritus Professor David Beanland AO Scholarship
- Emeritus Professor John Jackson Scholarship
- Evelyn Boekemann Scholarship
- Geomatic Technologies Women in Geospatial Scholarship
- Herbert and Inge Littauer Nursing Scholarship
- Inder Kaur Reconciliation Scholarship
- Inder Kaur Scholarship
- Jack Ward Scholarship
- John Storey Junior Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering
- LTI Scholarship
- McCraith Scholarship in Architecture
- Michael Efron Business Scholarship
- Northcote Trust Scholarship
- Orcadia Foundation Scholarship
- Sam and Nina Narodowski Undergraduate Scholarship for refugee and migrant students
- Victor Greenhalgh Scholarship
If you are eligible and complete section three of this application, you will additionally be considered for these scholarships:
- George Alexander Foundation Grant
- Gavin Teague Memorial Scholarship
- McCraith Scholarship in Fine Art
- RMIT Equity Notebook Grant
- RMIT Equity Travel Grant
- Rural Grant
Please note, sections two and three have additional submission requirements, which are outlined on their individual webpages, and should be prepared prior to your application.
You do not need to submit multiple applications. Only one submission is required for all 2018 equity scholarships.
Ready to apply for 2018 Equity Scholarship? Click on the Apply now link below to start your application.
Applications close 11.59pm, Sunday 19 November 2017.
Notice to applications
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applications will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email acocunt by 31 March 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received an offer email by 31 March 2018, your application has been unsuccessful.
Need further help?
+61 3 9925 2811
Ready to Apply?