Arts and culture news
- Art vs Science: New Open Air Gallery in Rodda Lane 09/05/2017If you’re on City campus tomorrow and swing by Rodda lane at 5 to 6.30pm, you’ll be there to see those old brick walls get a whole lot dirtier and a whole lot brighter.
- OXJAM 01/08/2016A month-long party against poverty where hundreds of music lovers from all over the country create and throw their own gigs and parties, all in aid of Oxfam’s vision of a just world without poverty.
- Melbourne Fringe Information Session 17/06/2016Applications are now open for Fringe Furniture 30: Redesign!
- St Kilda Festival’s Live N Local 05/05/2016If you’re trying to break into the music business or you’re looking to gain the latest knowledge of the ever-evolving music industry, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
- Destination Rosebud 19/04/2016The Mornington Peninsula Shire is inviting expression of interest for their Destination Rosebud – Gateway Sculpture Commission.
- Eckersley’s on City campus 07/03/2016Get your art and design supplies without leaving your campus.
- Diwali 2015 05/11/2015Immerse yourself in Indian films, music and food this weekend as Diwali returns to celebrate its 10th anniversary at Fed Square!
- Exhibit work in the Fashion Festival program 28/10/2015You are invited to submit work for Movements; an exhibition and program exploring ideas of movement within design, textiles, art and fashion disciplines.
- Perform at Spring Street Beat 14/10/2015Here is your chance to showcase your musical talents, as well as join a well-known Melbourne artist booked to headline this Parliament House event on Saturday 21 November.