News and events
- Two-way learning in the Top End 24/11/2014Partnerships with Aboriginal Health Services in the Northern Territory are showcasing the quality and reach of RMIT's vocational education.
- Pop-up parks provide more than a patch of grass 17/11/2014Temporary pop-up parks and green spaces have long been considered the playthings of the inner-city hipster.
- A love of film and France leads to international award 12/11/2014RMIT student Angeline Armstrong has combined her passions for film and French culture to win a prestigious award.
- RMIT wins $6.37m in ARC research funding 10/11/2014RMIT researchers have been awarded $6.37 million in funding, in the latest round of Australian Research Council (ARC) funding schemes.
- Inaugural Paul Mees Debate draws bumper crowd 05/11/2014Politicians are indispensable when it comes to public transport planning, according to the audience at the Inaugural Paul Mees Debate.
- Research translates into interpreting programs delivered online 03/11/2014Unique initiatives in Translating and Interpreting have extended the RMIT program's reach to online communities regionally and globally.
- RMIT Open Day 09/08/2015RMIT's City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration on August 9, 2015.
- More stories in the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies news and events archive
- More Design and Social Context news
- More RMIT news
RSS feedRMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies news (RSS2.0)
If you have any news or events you would like to promote on this page, please contact Natasha Ooi.