Indigenous Learning Technology Grant
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student commencing or continuing in a postgraduate program at RMIT and need assistance to purchase technology, this grant could assist.
Applications now open.
Value and duration
This grant is worth $1000 to assist in purchasing a notebook/tablet device for your studies.
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- be an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be an Australian citizen
- be commencing or continuing in a postgraduate program at RMIT in 2018
- be registered with the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and provide proof of your Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent by the application close date.
How to apply
Complete the online application by the close date.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Ensure that you have your supporting documentation ready to upload in order to complete your application. Applications without supporting documentation will not be considered.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. Once you have completed a question online, you cannot go back and modify your response(s). The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- How do you intend to use this technology and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- What technology do you require?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Applications now open.
Applications close Friday 16 March 2018. No late applications will be accepted.
Terms and conditions
- Proof of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander descent must be provided to the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- This grant is only available once during your postgraduate studies.
Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Phone: (03) 9925 4885
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ready to Apply?