Indigenous Learning Technology Grant
If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student commencing or continuing in a postgraduate program at RMIT and need assistance to purchase technology, this grant could assist.
Value and duration
This grant is worth $1000 to assist in purchasing a notebook/tablet device for your studies.
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- be an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be an Australian citizen
- be commencing or continuing in a postgraduate program at RMIT in 2017
- be registered with the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and provide proof of your Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent by the application close date.
How to apply
1. Email the Ngarara Willim Centre firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the Indigenous Postgraduate Technology Grant. It is highly recommended that commencing students contact the Centre at the start of their studies.
2. You will be asked to provide identification that shows you are an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and the name of your community – when this has been accepted your application will be reviewed.
Note: we require you to be identified on our student information database as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
Applications now open.
No closing date.
Terms and conditions
- Proof of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander descent must be provided to the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- This grant is only available once during your postgraduate studies.
Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Phone: (03) 9925 4885