- On campus 9 am–5 pm: (992) 5 4365
- Off campus 9 am–5 pm: + 61 3 9925 4365
- After hours:
9925 3999 (you will be connected to our after hours counselling service.)
- For medical, fire or the police call: 000
Referral to other services
We can refer you to other specialist services if:
- you request help with finding a specialist
- after discussion and assessment, counselling is not the most suitable service for you
- there are other forms of professional support that may meet your needs.
We can make referrals to other specialist services:
- within RMIT
- external to RMIT.
Please note: we will always discuss the referral with you, and if appropriate, continue to meet with you until the referral is organised.
We keep up-to-date with metropolitan services and private psychologists and can help make enquiries for services in rural and regional Victoria, interstate, and sometimes overseas.