Analytics and Insight
Analytics and Insight (A&I) team is part of the Strategy and Analytics group and we are responsible for activities relating to data management, analytics, profiling, internal and external reporting and University rankings.
We are comprised of three functional areas - Data & Analytics, Insights and Dashboards & Reporting.
Data & Analytics
The Data & Analytics team focuses on transforming the data into meaningful useful information for business purposes.
- Data wrangling
- Data management automation
- Reporting database development
- Data validation & quality and advanced analytics
The Insight team focuses on generating and providing analytical insights and commentary for business driven outcomes.
- Analysis and commentary
- Profile planning and target setting
- Support for University rankings
- Management of ad hoc exec requests
Dashboards & Reporting
The Dashboards & Reporting team focuses on reporting student information to the Statutory authorities and delivering dashboards & reports to executives and the business.
- Regular executive scorecards and dashboards
- Government reporting
- Development of standard executive reports
Please feel free to contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for here, or if you would like further support in your data, planning or analytical activity.