23 August 2013
Bangalore is calling out for social entrepreneurs
Not too late to apply for a Pollinate Fellowship.
- Australia-India Council grant round open 18/06/2014
- The Social Enterprise Masters conference 05/06/2014
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs 28/10/2013
- Introduction to Changemaking Workshop: strategies for starting to make a difference in the world 09/08/2013
- ONEWorld Summit Melbourne 29/07/2013
- Changemaker pop up market 03/05/2013
Create a lasting positive impact while savouring a new cultural experience.
Pollinate Energy is offering a fellowship program for students with a passion in renewable energy, altruism and self-improvement. As a social business, Pollinate Energy trains and helps micro-entrepreneurs (“Pollinators”) to bring clean energy solutions to people living in Bangalore’s slums.
Together with a trained Pollinator, you will be working in a team and targeting areas such as product development, communications and fundraising. You will also receive training sessions before and after you are leaving for India.
This fellowship is a great opportunity to enhance your career outlook and to make new friendships, like what RMIT Sustainable Design student Glenda Yiu has experienced. “I was perfectly matched with a Pollinator that gave me real-world perspective. But above all, it was the personal growth I gained from those around me. I was surrounded by inspirational, positive people”, said Glenda.
Applications for the December 2013 and February 2014 intakes close on 6 September 2013.
For more information, go to Pollinate Energy.