News for Students
Brought to you by RMIT Student Union.
- Fashion summer session in France 17/01/2017Université de la Mode – Lyon 2 is offering 30 students an opportunity to dive into the extraordinary world of French fashion for three weeks and build an international network.
- Networking for young professionals 10/01/2017Network with likeminded young professionals to help grow a career in international education.
- We Sell This City 06/12/2016The State Library of Victoria is inviting you to delve into its advertising collections, discuss the process of creating advertising campaigns, and hear from design experts about past and present trends.
- Reimagining India 2017 06/12/2016The Australian Government’s New Colombo Plan is offering a funded opportunity to visit India and to benefit from expert-led introductions to Indian culture, politics, entrepreneurship, innovation, history, economics and business.
- New Indigenous elective courses 15/11/2016Learn about the cultural, historical and contemporary frameworks that shape the lives of Indigenous peoples in Australia and globally.
- Global Erasmus Run 2016 15/11/2016Run simultaneously with students from all over the world to support a charity and to get a chance to win an Apple Watch Series 2.
- Airbus Fly Your Ideas 2017 15/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation on this global platform organised in partnership with UNESCO.
- PAX Australia 26/10/2016Returning to Melbourne for just three days, PAX Australia is offering you 10 single passes to the must-attend event for gamers.
- Monster Children Photo Competition 25/10/2016Coming back for its sixth time, the photo competition is offering you a chance to win $5000 and a spot at the Los Angeles and Sydney Photo Annual Exhibitions.
Hashtag of the Month#RMITEurope24/11/2016Linking students and researchers to opportunities in Europe.Join in
CompetitionsAirbus Fly Your Ideas24/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation. Win to share a $30,000 prize.More comps
Student made videosLook Petal24/11/2016A real time generative artwork by John Power and Steve Law for the RMIT Design and Play Exhibition.Watch it