News for Students
Brought to you by RMIT Student Union.
- New Indigenous elective courses 15/11/2016Learn about the cultural, historical and contemporary frameworks that shape the lives of Indigenous peoples in Australia and globally.
- Global Erasmus Run 2016 15/11/2016Run simultaneously with students from all over the world to support a charity and to get a chance to win an Apple Watch Series 2.
- Airbus Fly Your Ideas 2017 15/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation on this global platform organised in partnership with UNESCO.
- PAX Australia 26/10/2016Returning to Melbourne for just three days, PAX Australia is offering you 10 single passes to the must-attend event for gamers.
- Monster Children Photo Competition 25/10/2016Coming back for its sixth time, the photo competition is offering you a chance to win $5000 and a spot at the Los Angeles and Sydney Photo Annual Exhibitions.
- Are you eligible for a coursework scholarship? 18/10/2016An RMIT coursework scholarship could help you break through financial or educational disadvantage, reward hard work and academic merit, or explore your leadership potential.
- Free domain name and Wordpress package 14/10/2016Grow your digital portfolio, blog or business with a special offer from Host Geek.
- Every Second 11/10/2016Student-run indie electronic record label REMIT Music is offering you royalty-free samples through their new service.
- Pollinate Energy Fellowship 11/10/2016If you’re passionate about improving lives in developing countries through social business models and environmentally sustainable solutions, this might be the opportunity for you.
Hashtag of the Month#RMITEurope24/11/2016Linking students and researchers to opportunities in Europe.Join in
CompetitionsAirbus Fly Your Ideas24/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation. Win to share a $30,000 prize.More comps
Student made videosLook Petal24/11/2016A real time generative artwork by John Power and Steve Law for the RMIT Design and Play Exhibition.Watch it