News for Students
Brought to you by RMIT Student Union.
- Pixies Tour – Exclusive RMIT Offer 20/02/2017Classic rockers PIXIES are in Melbourne next month as part of their world tour and now there’s one more reason to get your head banging on.
- Creative Fellowships at the State Library 17/02/2017The State Library of Victoria is calling all creatives to apply for its annual fellowship program .
- Showcase your work at Design Week 2017 07/02/2017Make your mark on Melbourne and showcase your work at this year’s Melbourne Design Week .
- Fashion summer session in France 17/01/2017Université de la Mode – Lyon 2 is offering 30 students an opportunity to dive into the extraordinary world of French fashion for three weeks and build an international network.
- Networking for young professionals 10/01/2017Network with likeminded young professionals to help grow a career in international education.
- We Sell This City 06/12/2016The State Library of Victoria is inviting you to delve into its advertising collections, discuss the process of creating advertising campaigns, and hear from design experts about past and present trends.
- Reimagining India 2017 06/12/2016The Australian Government’s New Colombo Plan is offering a funded opportunity to visit India and to benefit from expert-led introductions to Indian culture, politics, entrepreneurship, innovation, history, economics and business.
- New Indigenous elective courses 15/11/2016Learn about the cultural, historical and contemporary frameworks that shape the lives of Indigenous peoples in Australia and globally.
- Global Erasmus Run 2016 15/11/2016Run simultaneously with students from all over the world to support a charity and to get a chance to win an Apple Watch Series 2.
Hashtag of the Month#RMITEurope24/11/2016Linking students and researchers to opportunities in Europe.Join in
CompetitionsAirbus Fly Your Ideas24/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation. Win to share a $30,000 prize.More comps
Student made videosLook Petal24/11/2016A real time generative artwork by John Power and Steve Law for the RMIT Design and Play Exhibition.Watch it