News for Students
Brought to you by RMIT Student Union.
- Fastrack Innovation Program now open for students 21/03/2017Calling innovators, creators, and change-makers!
- Topping up has never been easier at Bundoora 20/03/2017A Myki facility has been installed at the Security Desk in Bundoora (Building 210, level 2).
- Win $1000 in Farm Safety Video Competition 17/03/2017Whether you’re farm-bred or just think you’ve got a farm story worth telling, there’s no reason not to milk this cash cow for all it’s worth.
- Hamburg Animation Award 16/03/2017No matter how animated you are or aren’t, the international Hamburg Animation Awards are now open for all RMIT Students.
- Exchange program to China 01/03/2017Fancy a change of scenery for Semester 2 while also smashing out some #travelgoals this year? Have you thought about China?
- Pixies Tour – Exclusive RMIT Offer 20/02/2017Classic rockers PIXIES are in Melbourne next month as part of their world tour and now there’s one more reason to get your head banging on.
- Creative Fellowships at the State Library 17/02/2017The State Library of Victoria is calling all creatives to apply for its annual fellowship program .
- Showcase your work at Design Week 2017 07/02/2017Make your mark on Melbourne and showcase your work at this year’s Melbourne Design Week .
- Fashion summer session in France 17/01/2017Université de la Mode – Lyon 2 is offering 30 students an opportunity to dive into the extraordinary world of French fashion for three weeks and build an international network.
Hashtag of the Month#RMITEurope24/11/2016Linking students and researchers to opportunities in Europe.Join in
CompetitionsAirbus Fly Your Ideas24/11/2016Showcase your innovative ideas for the future of sustainable aviation. Win to share a $30,000 prize.More comps
Student made videosLook Petal24/11/2016A real time generative artwork by John Power and Steve Law for the RMIT Design and Play Exhibition.Watch it