Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The event will take place at the RMIT City Campus in the new Swanston Academic Building located right in the middle of Melbourne’s CBD. There are a lot to do in and around Melbourne. You can also investigate the official tourist pages for Melbourne, Victoria, and Australia. The Wikitravel website also has some good tips on travel around Melbourne, traveling from the airport and other interesting things to consider.
- Walking tours, covering architecture, history, shopping, chocolate, food, and laneways.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens are very close to the city, and include a children’s garden, and activities such as an Aboriginal Heritage Walk.
- There is a free tourist shuttle bus which covers the city area.
- Use the Free City Circle Tram aimed for tourists and running along the CBD’s outermost areas.
- Winery tours of the Yarra Valley, tours can be arranged for pickup and dropoff from the city, with lunch included.
- Visit Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Visit Werribee Open Range Zoo.
- Heading down to Phillip Island to see the penguins.
- Driving along the Great Ocean Road to enjoy the beach, and the scenery.
More events or ideas of places to visit or things to do will be placed on this page over time.
School of Business IT and Logistics
The School of Business IT and Logistics provides high quality technical and professional education in: Business Information and Communications Technology, in Information Management and Librarianship and in Logistics and Supply Chain Management education within a comprehensive business context – ensuring the employability of its graduates.