RMIT Link offers programs in sport and recreation and arts and culture for all RMIT students to participate in. We also run the City Fitness gym and the Campus Store.
What we do for students
- activities to help them connect with other students and settle in to university life during their first weeks of study
- a range of on campus activities throughout each semester to get active, have fun and learn new skills
- opportunities to extend their skills through professional development, volunteering, or elite sport
- events in which to showcase their talents, collaborate across disciplines, compete or perform
- sport clubs or arts collectives to extend their interests outside their area of studies
- a trips and tours program to explore Melbourne, Victoria and Australia.
What we do for staff
- RMIT staff can take part in some of Link’s activities such as free lunchtime dance classes or community sporting events.
- The City Fitness gym offers salary sacrifice payment options to permanent staff, as well as free nutrition and workout sessions throughout the year.
- The Campus Store offers discounts for internal purchases and can stock textbooks and course readers for academic staff upon request.
- Through RMIT Link Sport and Recreation, staff can book discounted accommodation at the Mt Buller ski lodge.
- Sport and Recreation’s sport and fitness program includes clubs, community events, challenges and the University Games. Our recreation program, allows students to see the best Australia has to offer for a great price.
- Arts and Culture covers dance, design, performing arts, exhibitions, films and professional development opportunities.
- The City Fitness gym on our City campus offers personal training and an extensive range of group classes.
- The Campus Store has outlets on the City and Bundoora campuses and sells textbooks, stationery and a range of RMIT branded merchandise.
For information about RMIT Link staff, office locations and who to contact for specific areas of our program.
Want to know what’s going on?