RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship
If you are an international student completing High School in Australia and have applied for RMIT via VTAC, this scholarship may support you with tuition fees.
Value and duration
The value of the scholarship is AUD $5000 as one-off payment.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 8 scholarships
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student*
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
*You cannot be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications now open
31 January 2018
Terms and conditions
- The applicant must be onshore
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for an Undergraduate program you will accept.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year/intake and must be taken up in Semester 1 2018.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship must be repaid to RMIT if the enrolment is cancelled for non-approved reasons.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047
Ready to Apply?