Information for staff
Finding and accessing buildings
- Campuses and maps
- Security access card request - for after-hours access to your office
- Building information and floor plans
Emergencies and personal safety
- Contact Security
- Emergency management
- Fire prevention
- Watch the “Emergency Procedures at RMIT University” video
- Personal safety on campus
- Book a classroom online - Academics and general staff can schedule a venue for a make-up class or an eleventh-hour meeting
- Timetabling (Syllabus Plus)
Maintenance and service requests
If you need to report a problem with any of the facilities or services in your workplace, building or on your campus grounds, Archibus is your first port of call. Archibus provides the following improvements for staff:
- RMIT single sign in to log, edit and view jobs.
- Automatic updates about job status.
- The ability to view jobs/requests which have been logged in your area.
Staff can log maintenance requests directly through Archibus, Property Services’ electronically based facilities management system. Connections to Archibus can be arranged via Brett Delzoppo Property Services’ Archibus Coordinator.
The Service Desk will operate as per usual, and can also be contacted for maintenance and service requests.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for assisting you with accessing the range of services that Property Services provides.
Construction and building renovations on campus
- Capital works program - Read about RMIT University’s extensive capital works program.