India Pathways Scholarship (Cornerstone International College)
If you are an Indian citizen applying for credit transfer from Cornerstone International College into an RMIT Undergraduate program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology, you could be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or total $10,000.
Value and duration
AU$5,000 for a maximum of two years or total $10,000, commencing Semester 1, 2018.
Number of scholarships available
One (1) undergraduate scholarships are available for Semester 1, 2018.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- be applying from India
- be have been granted credit transfer of units completed at Cornerstone International College
- enrol in an Undergraduate program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology commencing in Semester 1, 2018
- There a limited number of scholarships available so selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best candidates based on GPA.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications now open.
12 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$5,000 per year for a maximum of two years or a total of AU$10,000.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1, 2018.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available for Undergraduate programs in:
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org