GPT Group Scholarship
If you will be enrolled full-time in your honours year of the Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) (Honours) BH113 in 2018 and have a GPA to date of 2.0 or higher, this scholarship could provide financial assistance.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $10,000 for one year and includes two days per week paid work experience on an 11 month fixed term contract with GPT Group.
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- be enrolled full-time in your final year of the Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) (Honours) (BH113) at RMIT in 2018
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) to date of 2.0 or higher
- be able to demonstrate leadership potential and/or community involvement
- be prepared to undertake two days paid work experience on an 11 month fixed term contract with GPT Group.
How to apply
Visit the GPT job portal and complete the online application form.
As part of the application you will be asked to submit a cover letter (addressing the above eligibility criteria), CV and a copy of your transcript.
All Property, Construction and Project Management students applying for roles through the Employer of Choice program should adhere to the Employer of Choice Student Code of Conduct.
Applications open Monday 10 July, 2017.
Applications close 4pm, Friday 4 August, 2017.
Terms and conditions
View the Coursework Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 392kb, 26p)
GPT's goal is to be Australia's best performing Property Company, not the biggest. We're an ASX 50 listed company focused on strategic investment and management of high quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks.
Core to GPT's culture, which is the way we do things, is its target values which include Authenticity, Courage, Future Shaping and Effective. At GPT, innovation allows the business to find new opportunities and identify the trends that will shape the future of the sector.
Elima Pozenel, email@example.com.