10 April 2016
Premier's Active April
Improve your health and fitness and collect great prizes!
We might be a week and a bit into April but it’s still not too late to improve your health and fitness and collect great prizes by signing up for Premier’s Active April.
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It can be as easy as walking or cycling to work, taking the dog for a walk or backyard cricket with the family. From there you log your progress online. The easy-to-use database includes healthy recipes, activity programs and motivational hints and tips from the ambassadors.
Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy. As a participant, you can log your daily activity with the Active April Activity Tracker and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and discover events that are taking place in your local area.
Everyone who registers will receive:
- ten free passes to a participating YMCA or local government facility
- discounts at Sportsmart
- free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- one free Get Into Cardio Tennis session
- a two for one ticket offer at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a chance to win great prizes, including tickets to the 2017 Australian Open tennis finals.
For more information or to register, visit Premier’s Active April.