RMIT values your feedback to improve student experience. Student Representatives on university committees are an important channel for your feedback.
Contact a Student Representative to give your suggestions for improving your course, program or other aspects of the student experience.
To give suggestions on improving a course or program contact the Student Representative for your year level who will present the issue for discussion at a Student-Staff Consultative Committee.
- College of Business
- College of Design and Social Context*
- College of Science, Engineering and Health
- Student representatives on university committees
- RMIT University Student Union (RUSU)
* This information is available via an RMIT Google Doc, please be logged-in to view.