About the Academic Development Group
Collaborators in learning and teaching
The Academic Development Group (ADG) works collaboratively with schools to improve the quality of learning and teaching across the College.
Led by Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, (Learning and Teaching) Associate Professor Tom Steiner, the ADG team assists with:
- Developing programs and courses
- Effective use of educational techniques and technologies
- Creating new and innovative learning teaching resources
The team provides:
- One-on-one support
- Facilitated group sessions
- Support to new teachers and academics
- Assistance to experienced staff to explore new learning and teaching practices
- Practical tips and online information for all academic and teaching staff
The ADG also celebrates and recognises outstanding performance in learning and teaching, and manages a range of strategic projects that seek to research, contextualise and evaluate learning and teaching initiatives within the College.
Connect with us and explore the range of support and advice available.