Global Leaders Scholarship for Taiwan
If you are an international student from Taiwan commencing an RMIT program in 2018, this scholarship may be able to provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year of study to go towards your tuition fees.
Number of scholarships available
One (1) scholarship available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Taiwan
- apply from Taiwan
- enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2018
- have an excellent academic background (a minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00)
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications now open.
15 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can accept the scholarship offer.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047
Ready to Apply?