AD015 - Associate Degree in Legal Practice (Paralegal)
Plan: AD015 - Associate Degree in Legal Practice (Paralegal)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Associate Degree in Legal Practice (Paralegal) program will give you the technical and theoretical knowledge and skills required to work as a paralegal as well as providing a pathway for further learning.
On the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of legal principles and concepts in diverse legal services contexts.
- Independently apply legal theoretical and technical knowledge to provide specialist and professional advice as a paralegal to a range of audiences.
- Critically analyse and evaluate information to provide effective solutions and assistance to existing and potential legal service clients.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of legal practice contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate legal information and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Apply and integrate legal theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]