AD017 - Associate Degree in Screen and Media Production
Plan: AD017 - Associate Degree in Screen and Media Production
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The RMIT Associate Degree in Screen and Media Production is designed to develop informed and work-ready graduates who will have the requisite knowledge and skills to succeed in and contribute to the rapidly evolving contemporary screen media production environment.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
1. produce screen and media content with high production values for a range of platforms and environments
2. apply industry relevant knowledge and skills to devise, develop and build contemporary screen and media content for diverse audiences and contexts
3. apply and creatively adapt theoretical and technical knowlege and skills in screen and media production to your practice or future study
4. identify, analyse and reflect on relevant trends in screen and media production in both local and international contexts.
5. demonstrate critical thinking and innovation when identifying and responding to problems in diverse contexts within screen and media production
6. communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders about your discipline
7. work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness.
8. apply initiative and judgement in planning, problem solving and decision making as a writer, editor or future student.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]