BP203 - Bachelor of Design (Animation and Interactive Media)
Plan: BP203P14 - Bachelor of Design (Animation and Interactive Media)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Employ a body of theoretical knowledge of visual systems, narrative structures and navigational forms to communicate animated linear and interactive concepts.
- Utilise technical skills in motion and interaction design, through a range of authoring systems, to visualise, structure and construct effective linear and interactive media outcomes.
- Apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in professional practice or future study.
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within the discipline.
- Communicate using diverse formats and strategies to audiences within and external to your discipline.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on the discipline of Animation and Interactive Media based in both local and international contexts.
- Apply a body of theoretical and practical knowledge and specific skills in media and communication, in which to base your professional practice or future study.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]