BP214 - Bachelor of Design (Games)
Plan: BP214P12 - Bachelor of Design (Games)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
These program learning outcomes have been developed in consultation with creative leaders across the games and entertainment industries with a view to fostering that same creative leadership in graduates.
On successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Apply game art and game design production methods, in both individual and group capacities, to solve creatively generated problems.
- Develop a technical and conceptual portfolio relevant to game art and design and other forms of interactive entertainment.
- Apply a body of conceptual and practical knowledge, and game art and design skills, to address other forms of media and communication.
- Critically analyse how games and play have specific local and global contexts.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in and around game art and design.
- Communicate using diverse formats and strategies to audiences within and external to game art and design.
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]